Tsagarada means beautiful view and according to another version Royal village. It is a place for all seasons, magic and white in winter, full of wild flowers in the spring, cool and full of hydrangeas in the summer, abunder with red-yellow leaves in the autumn.Free - flowing water goes downhill towards the sea; its sounds becomes part of life.The old arched stone bridge of Tsagarada at the gully of Mylopotamos it was built in 1787
The church of Agios Stefanos in the quarter of Tsagarada which bears the same name, appears in the morning mist.
In Agion Taxiarhon square the celebrated water fountain with the four taps where the water runs continuously. The age - old plane tree gives life to the famous Pelioritic hydrangeas with its shade.
The four quarters of Tsagarada with streams, arched bridges, squares, churches, new and old mansions make if an ideal resting place.